CCRcorp is located at:
8911 N Capital of TX Hwy,
Suite 4200-110, Austin, TX 78759
Effective date: 8th May, 2019
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Information That We Collect
We collect information to provide better services to all those with whom we deal.
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us. For example, information that you provide to us when contacting us for inquiries about potential investment or other commercial opportunities, employment details if you send us a CV, resume or other details of your employment history in connection with an advertised job vacancy or a general enquiry regarding employment opportunities with us. When you do, we may ask for personal information like your name, email address, telephone number and other details.
- Information we collect or receive in the course of our investment business. We may receive or collect personal information in the course of our investment activities, such as when researching potential investment opportunities or in conducting our legal and commercial due diligence. This could include, for example, information about the management and other personnel at a company we may be assessing an investment in.
- Information we get from your use of our Site. We may collect information about the parts of the Site that you use and how you use it. This information includes: name, phone number and email address.
We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number).
When you use our Site, we may automatically collect and store certain
information in server logs. This may include:
- details of how you used our Site
- Internet protocol address
- device event information, such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser
We may collect and process information about your actual location and use various technologies to determine location, including IP address.
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
We may use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit our Site, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. You may set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with this Site or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us.
How We Use Information That We Collect
We use personal information to manage and operate our business, including to explore new investment opportunities, manage our existing portfolio, develop and maintain our contacts and recruit staff. Where necessary, we may also use personal information to protect the interests of our employees and affiliates (for example in the event of a legal claim).
When you contact us, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our business, such as letting you know about upcoming events or changes to our business. We use the information we collect from our Site to provide, maintain, protect and improve it and to protect our users. We may use information collected from cookies and other technologies to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our Site.
Our Legal Basis for Processing Your Personal Information
If US data protection law applies to our processing of your personal information, it is important that you know the lawful basis on which we process your personal information.
We rely on the following legal basis, under US data protection law, to process your personal data:
- Where we have obtained your consent, for example to action a request from you or respond to your specific query. You can withdraw your consent at any time, but we may still need to retain a record of your correspondence with us.
- Where it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests to manage our existing investments and explore new investment opportunities, including conducting legal and commercial due diligence.
- Where it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, for example under anti-money laundering or anti-bribery legislation.
Like most website operators, CCRcorp / EP Executive Press collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. CCRcorp / EP Executive Press’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how CCRcorp / EP Executive Press’s visitors use its website. From time to time, CCRcorp / EP Executive Press may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
CCRcorp / EP Executive Press also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://ccrcorp.com blog posts. CCRcorp / EP Executive Press only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
www.CCRcorp.com uses Google AdWords for Remarketing
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
CCRcorp / EP Executive Press discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on CCRcorp / EP Executive Press’s behalf or to provide services available at CCRcorp / EP Executive Press’s website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using CCRcorp / EP Executive Press’s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. CCRcorp / EP Executive Press will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, CCRcorp / EP Executive Press discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when CCRcorp / EP Executive Press believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of CCRcorp / EP Executive Press, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of https://ccrcorp.com and have supplied your email address, CCRcorp / EP Executive Press may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with CCRcorp / EP Executive Press and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. CCRcorp / EP Executive Press takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
CCRcorp / EP Executive Press may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. CCRcorp / EP Executive Press may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, CCRcorp / EP Executive Press does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
This site uses affiliate links and does earn a commission from certain links. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, CCRcorp / EP Executive Press uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Transfer of personal information
Adhesion to the Privacy Shield Frameworks
Accountability for Onward Transfers
We are responsible and remain liable for the processing of personal information we receive, under the Privacy Shield Frameworks, including if we subsequently transfer to a third party acting as an agent on its behalf. We comply with the Privacy Shield Principles for all onward transfers of personal information from the US and Switzerland, including the onward transfer liability provisions.
With respect to personal information received or transferred pursuant to the Privacy Shield Frameworks, we are subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Resolution of Privacy Shield Queries and Complaint Mechanism
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, we commit to resolve complaints about any collection or use of your personal information.
We commit to cooperate with the US DPA panel established by the US data protection authorities (“US DPA panel”) and the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (as applicable) and to comply with the advice given such US DPA panel and/or the Swiss Commissioner (as applicable) with regard to human resources data transferred from the US DPA and/or Switzerland to CCRCORP / EP EXECUTIVE PRESS Management Company, L.L.C. in the context of the employment relationship.
CCRCORP / EP EXECUTIVE PRESS is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. CCRCORP / EP EXECUTIVE PRESS may be required to share your personal information, including the disclosure of US and Swiss personal information, to public authorities and law enforcement agencies in response to lawful requests, including requests to meet national security and law enforcement requirements.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
If you are resident in the U.S. your personal information is processed in the context of our Texas U.S. office, you have certain legal rights in respect of the personal information about you held by us. This includes the right to obtain a copy of this information on request, and the right to correct, amend or delete such personal information or object to it being used for certain purposes (including marketing). We may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request. We will comply with any requests to exercise your rights in accordance with applicable law, and so there may be circumstances where we are entitled to refuse your request. For example, where permitted to by law, we may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems). Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so free of charge, except where it would require a disproportionate effort (where we are permitted to charge a fee under applicable law). We aim to maintain any information we hold and our Site in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. To make any requests regarding your personal information, or if you have any questions or concerns regarding your personal information, you should contact us using the details below. You are also entitled to contact your local supervisory authority for data protection. At Texas in U.S. the data protection authority is the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Information That We Share
We share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of CCRCORP / EP EXECUTIVE PRESS in the following circumstances:
- With your consent: We may share personal information with companies, organizations or individual’s outside CCRCORP / EP EXECUTIVE PRESS when we have your consent to do so.
- With our legal and professional advisors: We share information with our legal and other professional advisors, for example if they are advising us on an investment transaction or where otherwise necessary to obtain their advice.
- For legal reasons: We may share personal information with companies, organizations or individual’s outside CCRCORP / EP EXECUTIVE PRESS if we have a belief in good faith that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable terms of service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of CCRCORP / EP EXECUTIVE PRESS, our users or the public, as required or permitted by law.
We work hard to protect our Site and any information that we hold from unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. In particular:
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to CCRCORP / EP EXECUTIVE PRESS employees, contractors, service providers and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us and buy spotify plays who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations. They may be disciplined or their contract terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
No portion of this site may be reproduced or transmitted in any way without express written permission from Executive Press. Any commercial use of the contents and/or database information contained on the web sites is strictly prohibited. Any violations may face legal action.
Law Firm Memos
The law firm memos and other law firm materials posted on our sites are copyrighted by their authors and may be posted elsewhere or reproduced only with the explicit written permission of the copyright holder.