The M&A Authority
Deal Lawyers consists of more than 75 Practice Areas.
Deal Lawyers provides a wide range of resources for M&A practitioners addressing federal and state laws, regulations, guidance and judicial decisions impacting public and private mergers, stock and asset acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures and other corporate transactions. We provide up-to-date, practical guidance and news on the latest M&A developments.
Our resources include:
- 75+ comprehensive practice areas addressing antitrust law, antitakeover provisions, appraisal rights, break-up fees, controlling shareholders, federal and state disclosure issues, fiduciary duties, hostile deals, letters of intent, LBOs, private equity, post-acquisition disputes, spin-offs, transaction insurance and many more topics
- Daily blogs addressing the latest M&A developments
- A growing inventory of more than 100 webcasts (including transcripts) featuring some of the nation’s most prominent M&A lawyers covering a variety of cutting-edge M&A topics
- A Q&A Discussion Forum where M&A lawyers can share ideas and practice tips regularly
- Our “John Tales” members-only blog with stories aimed to educate and entertain
- Supplemental resources include our newest publication, “The Practical M&A Treatise”
- Subscribers to our Deal Lawyers print newsletter can also find the current issue and a comprehensive archive of our previous issues
Deal University Workshop
Deal University Workshop is the premier training program to help new attorneys grow as practitioners and develop their skills in M&A. All lessons are presented in a down-to-earth way and available in multiple formats, 24/7.
Get up to speed on the latest M&A topics in as little as 15 minutes!
Gain access to our full catalog of research, including:
What Clients Say
Who we are
The Editor of Deal Lawyers isJohn Jenkins, who also serve as Editors for TheCorporateCounsel.net and other sister sites. John is a partner in the Cleveland office of Calfee, Halter & Griswold LLP, where he advises clients on mergers and acquisitions, capital markets transactions and SEC compliance and corporate matters.