Compensation Standards is a best practices guide to executive compensation standards for publicly traded companies. It’s the premier reference platform for many compensation professionals and covers dozens of important practice areas including pay ratio, say on pay votes, equity tables, disclosure rules, perks and more. Some of the resources found on the site include:
- Lynn, Borges & Romanek’s “Executive Compensation Disclosure Treatise”
- Practice pointers contributed to by our Task Force, consisting of the top “thought leaders” in the area of executive compensation
- Analysis of new plans, features and practices, including sample tools to more responsibly set pay practices
- Examples of sound proxy disclosures and other checklists
- The Q&A Discussion Forum where many top consultants and compensation lawyers regularly share ideas and practice tips
Who we are
The editors of CompensationStandards.com are committed to providing practical and responsible guidance in the area of executive compensation, as well as provide comprehensive analysis of executive compensation disclosures. The Editors of CompensationStandards.com are Broc Romanek , Liz Dunshee, and John Jenkins who also serve as Editors of TheCorporateCounsel.net and other CCRcorp publications. Mike Melbinger of Winston & Strawn and Mark Borges of Compensia also regularly contribute content to CompensationStandards.com.