Members of TheCorporateCounsel.net have first access to live programs like this and are eligible to earn CLE credit. With timely matters such as this, can you afford to miss out on the latest guidance?
About This Webcast
This webcast aired live for members of TheCorporateCounsel.net on Wednesday, May 24, 2023. Click “play” on the video to start listening to the on-demand version now and complete the form for instant access to the transcript.
Time: 2:00 – 3:00 pm, eastern
Cost: FREE! And complete the form to the right for access to the transcript!
Stock buybacks are more popular than ever among public companies, but with the SEC’s adoption of new disclosure rules intended to promote more transparency about corporate repurchases, the compliance issues associated with them are about to become a lot more complicated. Join our panel of experts as they address the issues arising under the new disclosure requirements and their implications for public companies.
- Overview of the new rules
- Compliance challenges for public companies
- Implications for ICFR and disclosure controls and procedures
- Impact on insider trading policies
- Practical consequences of heightened buyback disclosures
Join these experts:
- Era Anagnosti, Partner, DLA Piper LLP
- Robert Evans, Partner, Locke Lord LLP
- Allison Handy, Partner, Perkins Coie LLP
- Dave Lynn, Partner, Morrison & Foerster LLP and Senior Editor of TheCorporateCounsel.net
CLE credit is not available for this on-demand program.
If you have any questions, please contact Victoria Newton, at VNewton@ccrcorp.com.
Complete the Form to Download the Transcript