Members of TheCorporateCounsel.net have first access to live programs like this and are eligible to earn CLE credit. With timely matters such as this, can you afford to miss out on the latest guidance?
About This Webcast
This webcast aired live for members of TheCorporateCounsel.net on Thursday, March 30, 2023. Use the form on the right to gain immediate access to the on-demand version.
Live Air Date: Thursday, March 30, 2023
Time: 2:00 – 3:00 pm, eastern
Topic: Companies preparing for their annual meetings have plenty to keep in mind again this year. In-person meetings are returning, but virtual and hybrid meetings have become a permanent part of the landscape, creating new shareholder expectations and new challenges for companies. With the Big 3 asset managers all implementing some form of “pass-through voting” initiatives, companies also face increased challenges in turning out the vote and engaging with shareholders. Join our panelists as they provide practice pointers for the current season on these issues as well as meeting format & logistics, rules of conduct and other matters companies will confront at their annual meetings.
Sign Up Now for Instant Access
- Developments in Meeting Format
- Best Practices for In-Person Meeting Security
- Managing Meeting Attendees and Participants
- Proxy Voting Disclosures and Mechanics
- Getting Out the Vote
- Post-Mortems and Preparing for Next Year
Cost: FREE! Fill out the form to gain access to the on-demand version of this valuable webcast.
If you have any questions, please contact Victoria Newton, at VNewton@ccrcorp.com.
Join these experts:
- Lauri Fischer, Senior Deputy General Counsel, Grocery Outlet
- Edward Greene, Managing Director, Georgeson
- Carl Hagberg, Independent Inspector of Elections and Editor of The Shareholder Service Optimizer
- David Hamm, Vice President, Deputy General Counsel and Assistant Secretary, Summit Materials
In addition to our four core websites, we offer a wide variety of other publications and products offering practical guidance to help your practice.
For a detailed list of our products, check out the CCRcorp Essential Resources Product Booklet below!