Members of TheCorporateCounsel.net have first access to live programs like this and are eligible to earn CLE credit. With timely matters such as this, can you afford to miss out on the latest guidance?
About This Webcast
Live Air Date: Tuesday, January 24, 2023
Time: 2:00 – 3:00pm, eastern
Topic: The SEC has adopted significant changes to the rules governing insider trading plans and corporate repurchases. For insiders, these include cooling off periods, limits on the use of multiple overlapping and single trade plans, and certification requirements. For issuers, the rules will impose new disclosure obligations relating to insider trading policies, the use of Rule 10b5-1 plans, and certain other matters. This webcast will highlight significant aspects of the rule changes and discuss what companies and their advisors can do to prepare for changing compliance requirements. Join:
- Overview of the New Requirements
- Cooling-Off Periods for Individual Trades
- Limitations on Plans and Certification Requirements
- New Issuer Disclosures
- Employee Benefit Issues
- New Practices for Gifts
- What Companies and Insiders Should Do Now
If you have any questions, please contact our Event Manager, Victoria Newton, at VNewton@ccrcorp.com.
Join these experts:
- Brian Breheny, Partner, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Ning Chiu, Partner, Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Meredith Cross, Partner, WilmerHale LLP
- Dave Lynn, Partner, Morrison Foerster LLP and Senior Editor, TheCorporateCounsel.net and CompensationStandards.com
- Ron Mueller, Partner, Gibson Dunn & Crutcher LLP
In addition to our four core websites, we offer a wide variety of other publications and products offering practical guidance to help your practice.
For a detailed list of our products, check out the CCRcorp Essential Resources Product Booklet below!