Thank you for attending our newly imagined virtual conferences!
We hope you enjoyed this year’s 2020 Proxy Disclosure & 17th Annual Executive Compensation Conferences. This year, we were able to provide the practical guidance and trusted expert knowledge that’s expected from our in-person conferences directly to you through an engaging, interactive and safe virtual platform. We appreciate your attendance and look forward to seeing you again next year!
In case you missed it, check out some of this year’s conference highlights:
- Engaging sessions full of essential and practical guidance on what compensation committees should be doing now, the best approaches to disclosure and pitfalls to avoid.
- A video tribute to honor Marty Dunn.
- Essential course materials, which include over 160 pages of “practical nuggets,” with originally crafted practical bullets and examples compiled by our expert panelists.
Conference Archives Now Available
All recordings from our conferences are now archived on TheCorporateCounsel.net and CompensationStandards.com until September 30, 2021. Gain full access to these vital conversations with experts across the industry when you purchase the conference archives today!
How to access the archives if you attended the conferences:
- Single-User – If you subscribe to any of our 4 product sites, use your current login information to access the conference archives.
- Location-Wide – If you have a location-wide subscription to one of the 4 product sites, then you can use those shared credentials to access the archives.
- Firm-Wide – If you have a firm-wide subscription to any of our 4 product sites, you can login using the shared company credentials. If you are in-office, the IP authentication will give you instant access, without credentials.
Division of Corporation Finance
Davis Polk & Wardwell
Morrison & Foerster
Senior Editor, CCRcorp
- Pay-for-Performance: What Matters Now
- Pay-for-Performance: Q&A
- Directors in the Crosshairs: Pay, Diversity & More
- 162(m): Where Things Stand
- Clawbacks: What to Do Now
- Dealing with the Complexities of Perks
- Bill Hinman Speaks: The Latest from the SEC
- The SEC All-Stars: Q&A
- Dave & Marty: True or False?
- Pay Ratio: Latest Developments
- How to Handle Negative Proxy Advisor Recommendations
- Human Capital: The Compensation Committee’s Role
- The Big Kahuna: Your Burning Questions Answered
- The SEC All-Stars: The Bleeding Edge
- The Top Compensation Consultants Speak
- Navigating ISS & Glass Lewis
- Hot Topics: 50 Practical Nuggets in 60 Minutes