CCRcorp is excited to announce our newly re-imagined virtual conferences!
For the safety and well-being of all of our customers and partners, we have made the decision to host our 2020 Proxy Disclosure & 17th annual Executive Compensation Conferences completely virtually September 21-23. Expanding on the virtual experience of past conferences, CCRcorp promises to continue to provide you with the level of practical guidance and trusted expert knowledge that you expect from our in-person conferences through an engaging, interactive and safe virtual platform.
Proxy disclosures — particularly pay disclosures — continue to draw intense scrutiny from Congress, the SEC Staff, investors, other stakeholders and the media. This pair of full-day virtual conferences will provide the latest essential and practical guidance on what compensation committees should be doing now, the best approaches to disclosure and pitfalls to avoid.
Benefits of a virtual conference:
- Earn CLE credit
- Accessible from anywhere
- Easier to network
- Never miss a handout or session
- No travel or hotel expenses
Division of Corporation Finance
Davis Polk & Wardwell
Morrison & Foerster
Senior Editor, CCRcorp
- Pay-for-Performance: What Matters Now
- Pay-for-Performance: Q&A
- Directors in the Crosshairs: Pay, Diversity & More
- 162(m): Where Things Stand
- Clawbacks: What to Do Now
- Dealing with the Complexities of Perks
- Bill Hinman Speaks: The Latest from the SEC
- The SEC All-Stars: Q&A
- Dave & Marty: True or False?
- Pay Ratio: Latest Developments
- How to Handle Negative Proxy Advisor Recommendations
- Human Capital: The Compensation Committee’s Role
- The Big Kahuna: Your Burning Questions Answered
- The SEC All-Stars: The Bleeding Edge
- The Top Compensation Consultants Speak
- Navigating ISS & Glass Lewis
- Hot Topics: 50 Practical Nuggets in 60 Minutes
Want To Become A Sponsor?
CCRcorp is pleased to announce sponsorship opportunities for this year’s Proxy Disclosure and 17th Annual Executive Compensation conferences.
This year’s sponsorship opportunities offer multiple ways to showcase your business to hundreds of attendees. Benefits and complete sponsorship information can be viewed in our sponsorship packet.
View the Agenda
The virtual Proxy Disclosure & The 17th Annual Executive Compensation conferences are scheduled for September 21-23. The full agenda, featuring 28 speakers covering 18 total sessions, can be downloaded here.