Get Ready: There’s a Storm Coming
With new SEC rules, record numbers of shareholder proposals, relentless regulatory and investor scrutiny, your proxy disclosures – and the actions that support them – are more important than ever.
Our 2023 Proxy Disclosure & 20th Annual Executive Compensation Conferences will be fully virtual, September 20-22. Join us for engaging sessions full of essential and practical guidance, direct from the experts, on how to anticipate critical issues and use the annual reporting season to your advantage. Show that your board is taking the right steps on ESG and executive pay and ensure that you’re complying with new SEC rules.
Don’t Miss These Critical Sessions:
2023 Proxy Disclosure Conference
Hosted by TheCorporateCounsel.net
September 20th & 21st
- Latest From Corp Fin
- The SEC All-Stars — Proxy Season Insights
- Insider Trading & Buybacks — What You Need to Do Now
- Proxy Fights: Practical Steps for UPC’s Sophomore Year
- Cyber Risk Disclosures — Key Action Items
- Climate Disclosures — Requirements & Risks
20th Annual Executive Compensation Conference
Hosted by CompensationStandards.com
- The SEC All-Stars — Executive Pay Nuggets
- The Top Compensation Consultants Speak
- Pay Versus Performance — What’s New for Year Two
- Clawbacks — Key Action Items Now
- ESG Metrics — Beyond the Basics
Who Should Attend
- Anyone responsible for preparing and reviewing proxy disclosures, including ESG and executive pay disclosures and responses to shareholder proposals
- Anyone responsible for implementing executive and equity compensation plans or who counsels or advises boards on their oversight responsibilities, including CEOs, CFOs, independent directors, corporate secretaries, legal counsel, HR executives and staff, external reporting teams, accountants, consultants, and other advisors.
2023 Practical ESG Conference
We will host our second annual Practical ESG Conference on September 19th. You can get practical info about important ESG developments and pair that with the complementary insights from the Proxy Disclosure and 20th Annual Executive Compensation Conferences. This new experience is available as an add-on or as a standalone purchase starting at $750 for Single Users with Early Bird pricing.