Join Us for This Year’s Virtual Conferences
With new SEC rules, record numbers of shareholder proposals, and relentless regulatory & investor scrutiny, your proxy disclosures – and the actions that support them – are more important than ever. The Proxy Disclosure & Executive Compensation Conferences will inform you of what you need to know to protect your company and board. Get practical guidance about rule changes, staff interpretations, emerging disclosure risks, investor and proxy advisor positions, executive pay expectations, the board’s role, and more.
Our 2022 Proxy Disclosure & 19th Annual Executive Compensation Conferences will be fully virtual, October 12-14. We’ll provide you with the level of practical guidance and trusted expert knowledge that you expect from our in-person conferences through an engaging, interactive and safe platform.
2022 Conference Speakers
Director of the SEC’s Division of Corporation Finance
Securities & Exchange Commission
Sabastian V. Niles
Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
2022 Conference Topics
Don’t Miss These Critical Sessions:
2022 Proxy Disclosure Conference
Hosted by TheCorporateCounsel.net
October 12th & 13th
- Latest From Corp Fin
- The SEC All-Stars — Proxy Season Insights
- Next-Gen Activism — Are You Prepared?
- Protecting Your Board From the Next Maelstrom
- ESG Disclosure — Staying Out of Hot Water
- Climate Disclosure — What to Do Now
19th Annual Executive Compensation Conference
Hosted by CompensationStandards.com
- The SEC All-Stars — Executive Pay Nuggets
- The Top Compensation Consultants Speak
- Pay Versus Performance — Key Compliance Steps
- Dealing with the Complexities of Perks
- Clawbacks — Preparing for Final SEC Rules
- The Evolving Compensation Committee
New This Year: 1st Annual Practical ESG Conference
In celebration of our new membership resource, PracticalESG.com, we will host our first annual Practical ESG Conference on October 11th. You can get practical info about important ESG developments and pair that with the complementary insights from the Proxy Disclosure and 19th Annual Executive Compensation Conferences. This new experience is available as an add-on or as a standalone purchase starting at $1985 for Single Users with Early Bird pricing.
Don’t Miss These Critical Sessions — Register Now:
- ESG Hot Topics – Forewarned is Forearmed
- Carbon Accounting Risks: Offsets, Disclosures & More
- ESG Litigation & Investigations – Are You at Risk?
- ESG’s Employment Law Landmines & How to Avoid Them
- DEI Trends in the Midst of Rapid Change
- Your ESG Team – Candid Board & Staffing Considerations
- NEW! SEC Climate Rules: Jumpstarting Your Disclosures
Who Should Attend
- Anyone responsible for preparing and reviewing proxy disclosures, including ESG and executive pay disclosures and responses to shareholder proposals
- Anyone responsible for implementing executive and equity compensation plans or who counsels or advises boards on their oversight responsibilities, including CEOs, CFOs, independent directors, corporate secretaries, legal counsel, HR executives and staff, external reporting teams, accountants, consultants, and other advisors.
Benefits of a Virtual Conference
- Accessible from anywhere
- Easier to network
- Never miss a handout or session
- No travel or hotel expenses
- Live attendees can earn CLE credit
Reasons to Attend
Network with and learn from your peers.
Hear from industry leaders and governance experts on the topics that matter most today.
Learn more about digital solutions to meet your governance, risk and compliance challenges.
Gather best practices to enhance your effectiveness and leadership skills.