Thank you for attending this year’s virtual conferences!
For the safety and well-being of all of our customers and partners, we have made the decision to host our 2021 Proxy Disclosure & 18th Annual Executive Compensation Conferences completely virtually October 13-15. Expanding on the virtual experience of past conferences, we were able to provide the practical guidance and trusted expert knowledge that’s expected from our in-person conferences directly to you through an engaging, interactive and safe virtual platform. We appreciate your attendance and look forward to seeing you again next year!
In case you missed it, check out some of this year’s conference highlights:
- Engaging sessions full of essential and practical guidance, direct from the experts, on how to use the annual reporting season to your advantage. Show that your board is taking the right steps on ESG and executive pay, and ensure that you’re complying with new SEC rules.
- Post-conference video and transcript archive available, so you can refer back to all of the practical nuggets when you’re grappling with your executive pay decisions, disclosures and engagements.
- Our live, interactive virtual format gives you a chance to earn CLE credit and ask real-time questions.
Access the Conference Archives
All recordings from our conferences are now archived on TheCorporateCounsel.net and CompensationStandards.com until July 31, 2022. Gain full access to these vital conversations with experts across the industry when you purchase the conference archives today!
How to access the archives if you attended the conferences:
- Single-User – If you subscribe to any of our 4 product sites, use your current login information to access the conference archives.
- Location-Wide – If you have a location-wide subscription to one of the 4 product sites, then you can use those shared credentials to access the archives.
- Firm-Wide – If you have a firm-wide subscription to any of our 4 product sites, you can login using the shared company credentials. If you are in-office, the IP authentication will give you instant access, without credentials.
SEC Division of Corporation Finance
Morrison & Foerster
Senior Editor, CCRcorp
Chief Legal Officer
Broadridge Financial Solutions