Frequently Asked Questions
Join recognized ESG practitioners from legal, accounting/auditing and in-house corporate backgrounds to stay ahead of reputational risks, stakeholder demands and regulatory initiatives – and get meaningful pointers to design, implement and improve corporate ESG programs.
Below are some frequently asked questions:
- Can I attend the conference even though I am not a member of PracticalESG.com?
- Yes, anyone can attend the conference!
- When will you know what days the conference will be held and who will be speaking at the conference?
- The conference will be held on October 11th by live video webcast (and archived if you have a conflict on that day).
- You can view our list of who will be speaking at the conference here.
- What are the benefits of getting a firmwide license for the conference?
- Purchasing a firmwide license allows your staff and outside directors to access the conference from any location. Even if you’ve already purchased a single user or single location license, you can still upgrade to a firmwide license and receive a credit for any money you already paid.
- If I plan to watch the conference by video webcast, what type of equipment and connection will I need?
- You will need one of the following players to access the video webcast HTML5. Click here to check your system settings. The HTML5 player is supported by most web browsers; we recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge.
- You need approximately 600k of continuous incoming bandwidth to view a panel through a 500k link. If that high level of bandwidth is not available for you, your player will either not open or will continuously buffer (i.e., freeze). If you experience this type of problem, it is highly recommended that you switch to a 300k link to watch the video. Test your internet speed here.
- If you are still unable to access the event, contact your IT department.
- How do I access the video archives of the conference?
- Members of PracticalESG.com who register for the conference can access the conference archives until July 31, 2023, by using their existing login credentials.
- If you are not a member of PracticalESG.com, you will be sent access instructions approximately 1-week after the conference airs.
- How long will I have access to the video/audio archives of the conference?
- If you register for the conference, you will have access to the video/audio archives of the conference until July 31, 2023.
- What if I can’t watch the conference because I am too busy that day?
- We will archive every single minute of the conference, so you can go back and watch the conference at any time until July 31, 2023.
- Can I earn continuing education credit for attending the conference?
- There are no CLE or CPE credits available for attending the conference.
- Will written transcripts of the panels from the conference be made available?
- Yes. Transcripts will be available for members a few weeks after the conference ends and can be accessed via the archives.
- Can I ask questions before, during or after the conference?
- Members of PracticalESG.com can post in our Q&A forums at any time and those posts can be anonymous. Our panelists will help answer those posts, as well. If you have questions in advance of the conference that you’d like to see covered, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- All registrations are non-refundable.