Essentials for the
Go-to resources for emerging corporate governance issues, including a community platform where attorneys can go and share best practices and keep up with current trends.
- More than 400 checklists
- More than 60 handbooks
- More than 100 sample documents and forms, including sample proxy disclosures, annual meeting materials and year-end toolkit
- SEC Materials, including Staff Organization Chart
- Five blogs and dozens of webcasts with written transcripts
- Monthly newsletter
- Thousands of memos on various emerging corporate topics
- Two interactive Q&A Forums where members can post questions anonymously, track discussions and search abilities
Gain access to our full catalog of research, including:
What Clients Say
Who we are
Building on the legacy of The Corporate Counsel and The Corporate Executive, TheCorporateCounsel.net was born to provide more comprehensive guidance on corporate and securities issues. The site provides practical guidance on the legal issues facing today’s corporate practitioner. Our team of editors have years of experience; not only inside the SEC, but also working as corporate counsel and in the some of the top AmLaw 200 firms. TheCorporateCounsel.net is considered the authority on corporate and securities regulation.