Glass Lewis Going “All In” With CGLytics…And Considering Pay-for-Performance Changes
As I wrote in June, Glass Lewis is now using CGLytics (instead of Equilar) for compensation & data analysis of North American companies. According to a Georgeson blog, Glass Lewis has now elaborated on what that means – and confirmed that its new business partner will be its exclusive global provider of peer groups, compensation data and analytics.
In light of this move and client & company feedback, the proxy advisor is considering changes to its pay-for-performance peer review and scoring methodology. We’ll know more about the potential changes in a few months. For now, effective January 1st, Glass Lewis will:
– Use CGLytics as the sole provider of compensation data and analytical tools globally
– Provide model access exclusively through Glass Lewis and CGLytics
– No longer use Equilar’s peer groups
– No longer use Equilar data in any of their products
– Be the exclusive access point to Glass Lewis research reports and vote recommendations
-Liz Dunshee, CompensationStandards.com August 26, 2019
Want to keep reading?
Great. Enter your email address and gain instant access to this article