About Our Partnership Webcast
Date: Thursday, December 16, 2021
Time: 2:00 – 3:00 pm, Eastern
Topic: A record number of companies experienced low say-on-pay votes in early 2021, many due to COVID-related adjustments. What should compensation committees and advisors be doing now to prepare for upcoming proxy disclosures and regain high support? Join these experts to hear tips on demonstrating responsiveness to shareholder feedback:
- Aileen Boniface, Managing Director, Head of ESG, Clermont Partners
- Steve Day, Partner, Calfee, Halter & Griswold
- Brad Goldberg, Partner, Cooley
- Tara Tays, Partner, Pay Governance
Among other topics, this program will cover:
- What drove low say-on-pay votes in 2021, and why it changed mid-season
- Whether the fallout from COVID-related adjustments is behind us
- Avoiding problematic plan designs or practices
- Other significant proxy advisor & investor positions
- Executive pay engagement playbook
- What to say about engagements in the proxy statement
- How to avoid proxy season surprises
Cost: Members of CompensationStandards.com are able to attend this critical webcast at no charge and only need to go to the website to access the live program or audio archive (i.e., there is no registration required). Non-members need to complete the form on the right to gain access to the live program. This program is free of charge for Clermont Partners and fellow associates.
If you have any questions, please contact our Business Development and Event Manager, Victoria Newton, at VNewton@ccrcorp.com.
Register Now to Gain Access
In addition to our four core websites, we offer a wide variety of other publications and products offering practical guidance to help your practice.
For a detailed list of our products, check out the CCRcorp Essential Resources Product Booklet below!